Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.Send me Verse of the Day
Journey through the entire Bible in one year with our custom reading plans in over 50 translations. Choose a plan to read the Bible chronologically, historically, and more!
Below is a list of the books of the Bible. Clicking on a book of the Bible will show you a list of all the chapters of that book.
Explore Christian topics with related Bible verses. This topical index can be used for personal Biblical guidance, group Bible study on specific topics, or getting the perfect verse for a holiday card. Find scripture quotes to meet your precise need using our topical Bible verses!
Use these tips to help improve your Bible search.
• Using the Advanced Bible Search, you can restrict your Bible search to only certain books of the Bible or to just the New Testament or Old Testament.
• You can easily view multiple chapters of the Bible at the same time. For example: Matthew 5-7 and Exodus 12, 20.
• To search for scriptures containing occurrences of an exact phrase, place that phrase “in quotes.” For example: "love one another"
• You can compare multiple translations of the same passage by using the Advanced Bible Search.
• You can save your preferences so that we’ll remember them every time you search the Bible.
• Using the Advanced Bible Search, you can narrow your Bible search results by excluding scriptures that contain certain words.
• On most browsers, after entering your search into the Bible search box, press Enter to begin your search.
• Use the Advanced Bible Search to change how many Bible verses are displayed on each page of your Bible Search results.
• Using the Advanced Bible Search, you can narrow your Bible search to find only verses that begin or end with a certain word or phrase.
Bible Trivia By Category
Bible Trivia Challenge