The Christian-owned arts-and-crafts chain Hobby Lobby faces steep fines for refusing to comply with the Obamacare mandate requiring employers to provide contraceptives and abortion-inducing drugs in their health insurance plans. As Hobby Lobby continues to fight the mandate in court, what are the implications of the case for religious liberty in the United States?
Hobby Lobby: Standing Up for Religious Freedom
More in Political and Social Issues
- God's Vision for His Church: A New Year's Plea to Leadership
- What did Jesus say about Violence Against Children in the Bible?
- Are Mormons Christian? The Beliefs of Mormonism vs. Christianity
- Crossing Over in the Bible and Its Spiritual Meaning
- How Should Christians Respond to Homosexuality?