Dr. Graham is the pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church, one of the nation’s largest, most dynamic congregations.
When Dr. Graham came to Prestonwood in 1989, the 8,000-member congregation responded enthusiastically to his straightforward message and powerful preaching style. He challenged the Prestonwood family with a vision for a larger outreach, and in 1999, the church moved from its Dallas location to a new 7,500-seat auditorium in west Plano.
Dr. Graham has served two terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention, the largest American Protestant denomination, with 16 million members and as president of the SBC Pastor’s Conference.
He is a noted author of numerous books, including You Can Make a Difference, Lessons from the Heart, A Hope and a Future, Life According to Jesus, and Courageous Parenting, co-authored by wife, Deb, and based on their experiences as parents. His most recent book, Are You Fit for Life?, was released in January 2008. Jack Graham’s passionate, biblical teaching is also seen and heard across the country and throughout the world on PowerPoint Ministries. Through broadcasts, online sermons and e-mail messages, he addresses relevant, everyday issues that are prevalent in our culture and that strike a chord with audiences worldwide.
- If I'm Saved, Can I Lose My Salvation? Friday, December 8, 2017
- How Do We Know That Jesus Literally Rose from the Dead? Monday, October 15, 2012
- What Is Repentance? How Do We Repent and Become Saved? Tuesday, February 21, 2012
- What is the “Lord’s Prayer”? Wednesday, September 21, 2011
- How Were People in the Old Testament Saved? Tuesday, September 20, 2011
- How Does Jesus’s Life, Death, and Resurrection Fulfill Prophecy? Tuesday, September 20, 2011
- How Do We Know Jesus Literally Rose from the Dead? Thursday, September 15, 2011
- How Can Jesus Be Both God and Man? Thursday, September 15, 2011
- What is a Christian? Tuesday, June 14, 2011
- What is the Gift of Prophecy? Monday, April 11, 2011
- Can Our Own Good Deeds Get Us to Heaven? Tuesday, February 15, 2011
- Why Were There 12 Baskets of Leftovers? Tuesday, February 8, 2011
- All Things Are Possible? Thursday, September 30, 2010
- Why Should Christians Fast? Thursday, September 9, 2010
- Sharing his G.R.A.C.E.? Wednesday, September 8, 2010
- How is Christianity Different? Wednesday, September 8, 2010
- Should We Make the Gospel Easier to Accept? Wednesday, September 8, 2010
- How to Share Jesus Christ with Your Friends Friday, July 13, 2007