"A Hope and a Future" - Integrity Moments - Mar. 23, 2010



A Hope and a Future 
by Rick Boxx
March 23, 2010

A Parade Magazine poll discovered that 78% of the people surveyed believe that one person can improve the world. But what about the other 22%? You can't reflect on history for long before you're reminded of countless people who have improved our world.

If someone sincerely believes they have no chance of improving the world then they also have little reason for hope personally.

God informed Jeremiah in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give a future and a hope."

If you're one of those 22% who doubt anyone can make a difference, take hope. God loves you as much as he did Jeremiah. Your life and your work do matter.

Join us at our 4th annual "Faith Incorporated" conference in Kansas City. To learn more visit www.faithincorporated.org.

For more biblical teaching and resources from Rick Boxx and the Integrity Resource Center please visit integrityresource.org.

Editors' Picks

  • 4 Reasons to Pursue Humility
    4 Reasons to Pursue Humility
  • 5 Popular but False Beliefs about Faith
    5 Popular but False Beliefs about Faith
  • Work Is Not a Curse
    Work Is Not a Curse