The Key to Scripture
Jesus gave us a vital piece of inside information as we try to exploit the riches of God's Word, that information is that He is the one unifying theme that runs through each testament, every book, every chapter, and every verse of the Book. According to Luke 24:27, 44-45 Christ is found in "all the Scriptures." It is Christ in ALL the Scriptures.
If you want to understand the Bible, become a Christ tracker, one who sights and marks the trail for finding Him from cover to cover. That is what we are doing today as we continue this quest to get a strategic grasp on the Bible. We are finding Christ in Exodus.
CHRIST IN EXODUS:
Exodus 33:17 He is the One greater than the deliverer, Moses - He is Christ in ALL the Scriptures! In Exodus we find Christ:
- The Voice in the Burning Bush (3.1-6)
- The Passover Lamb of God (12.1-28)
- The Unleavened Bread (13.3-10)
- The Rock/Pillar of Cloud and Fire leading them (13.21-22)
- The Red Sea Crossing (14.1-31)
6. The Manna from Heaven (16.1-36)
7. The Source of Living Water (17.1-7)
We can see Pictures of Christ in every section of Exodus.
Pictures of Christ: The Burning Bush (3:1-6)
Pictures of Christ: The Passover (12:1-28)
PICTURES OF CHRIST: THE UNLEAVENED BREAD (13:3-10)
For more resources from Dr. John Barnett visit our website at: www.DiscoverTheBook.org