” means whose God is he (Jehovah
- One of the interlocutors in the book of Job. [JOB] He is described as the "son of Baerachel the Buzite."
- A forefather of Samuel the prophet. (1 Samuel 1:1)
- In (1 Chronicles 27:18) Elihu "of the brethren of David" is mentioned as the chief of the tribe of Judah.
- One of the captains of the thousands of Manasseh, (1 Chronicles 12:20) who followed David to Ziklag after he had left the Philistine army on the eve of the battle of Gilboa.
- A Korhite Levite in the time of David. (1 Chronicles 26:7)