Read: Psalm 145
Key Verse: “They will tell of the power of Your awesome works, and I will proclaim Your great deeds.” - Psalm 145:6
As a follower of Jesus, here are some words that should come out of your mouth often. On a scale of 1 (not often) to 10 (very often), how are you doing in these areas verbally:
1) Your testimony: The story of how you came to know Jesus.
2) Gratitude: People and blessings you are very grateful for in your life.
3) Affirmation: Letting people know their positive choices and talents.
4) The Gospel: Jesus is the Savior who died for our sins and is alive.
5) Healing: Words of life and hope for people who are suffering.
6) Prayers: More than just thoughts, share your requests and life with God.
7) Wisdom: Giving advice that is solid and honors God.
Your words are a gift; use them to build people up and to make an eternal impact. Be intentional about making the most of your opportunities.
For more from Pastor Jesse Bradley and Activate Media Ministries, visit www.activatelife.org