PEACE AND WAR
Read: Psalm 120
Key Verse: “I am a man of peace; but when I speak, they are for war.” - Psalm 120:7
In relationships, a person of peace:
- Forgives everyone because of Jesus.
- Tries to understand and gather facts before forming conclusions.
- Thinks about what is best for the other person.
- Gives a gentle response in misunderstandings.
- Takes responsibility for their actions and poor choices.
In relationships, a person of war:
- Does not control their temper.
- Holds a grudge.
- Silently assumes the worst about the other person.
- Does not humble themselves before God.
- Talks negatively about other people.
For more from Pastor Jesse Bradley and Activate Media Ministries, visit www.activatelife.org