REAPING AND SOWING
Read: Galatians 6
Key Verse: “Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.” - Galatians 6:7
Most people would quickly agree with these verses. It is easy when you read the Bible to nod to principles without pausing to have a deeper application. Every day we are all sowing different seeds. If you sow in pride, you reap division. If you sow in humility, you reap unity. If you sow in generosity, you reap blessings. If you sow in stinginess, you reap isolation. If you sow in hope, you speak kindness. If you sow in discouragement and sin, you reap failure. God grows when we sow. Take some time for honest reflection:
- Where are you sowing too much time?
- Where are you sowing not enough time?
- Where are you sowing words of encouragement?
- Where are you sowing financial generosity?
- Where are you sowing exceptional love?
- Are you willing to sow in wiser and more intentional ways?
For more from Pastor Jesse Bradley and Activate Media Ministries, visit www.activatelife.org