Read: 1 Thessalonians 3
Key Verse: “So that no one would be unsettled by these trials. You know quite well that we were destined for them.” - 1 Thessalonians 3:3
Is it strange to think that you were destined for certain trials? Can you identify your most difficult tests right now? Take some time to think about the trials Jesus experienced. Which situations are the most similar to what you are going through now? What do you notice about His reactions to the storms in His life? What have been the most important truths that keep you from getting unsettled?
Here are some positive questions that often can be overlooked when you go through an intense trial:
- What are you learning during this time?
- What do you still have and can be thankful for?
- What are some possible options and solutions?
- Who has gone through this before that you could contact?
- How could god be glorified through this ordeal?
- Who could you reach out to and help?
What bible verse would be good to memorize now?
For more from Pastor Jesse Bradley and Activate Media Ministries, visit www.activatelife.org