Read: 1 Peter 3
Key Verse: “But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.” 1 Peter 3:15
Are you ready to talk about why you believe in Jesus? There are great answers to every difficult question. God has given us the truth and historical evidence to support solid doctrine. Take time to prepare your responses to the common questions in your culture. Here are some topics that people frequently use to undermine the Christian faith: how would you intelligently answer these?
- Is the Bible reliable?
- Is there a Creator or are we here by chance?
- Is Jesus the only way to heaven?
- Is salvation by grace through faith?
- Is the Bible correct about sexual purity?
- Are heaven and hell real?
For more from Pastor Jesse Bradley and Activate Media Ministries, visit www.activatelife.org