Integrity Moments - Aug. 23, 2013

 


The Power of Hope
By: Rick Boxx
August 23, 2013

One lesson I’ve learned from an “Adopt a School” program that Integrity Resource Center has assisted is the importance of hope. Children who have known poverty and oppression can be successful if they are given hope.

Our workplaces could use some hope as well. A recent Gallup survey revealed that only 30% of workers are excited about their job. If the other 70% understood their calling, and were given hope, I believe they would likely become more engaged and productive.

God gave Jeremiah hope in Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.”

Why don’t you take a moment and provide hope today to someone in your workplace.
 

  • Editors' Picks

    Why the Church Must Start Talking about Domestic Violence
    Why the Church Must Start Talking about Domestic Violence
  • Don't Think of Church as Your Own Spiritual Power Bar
    Don't Think of Church as Your Own Spiritual Power Bar
  • So You Think Theology Is Impractical?
    So You Think Theology Is Impractical?