What Can We Learn From Fundamentalists?
From Fundamentalists, we can learn
- To contend earnestly for the faith once for all delivered to the saints (Jude 1:3).
- To evangelize.
- To insist on the importance of penal substitutionary atonement.
- To vigilantly guard against false teaching.
- To work for the moral and doctrinal purity of the church.
- To separate from those who teach a false gospel.
Find more great resources for church health from Mark Dever and 9Marks Ministries at www.9marks.org
More in Answers for PastorsWhy Should Churches Draw Doctrinal Boundaries? - Answers for Pastors - January 4