Read: Song Of Songs 6
Key Verse: “I went down to the grove of the nut trees to look at the new growth in the valley, to see if the vines had budded or the pomegranates were in bloom.” - Song Of Songs 6:11
What new growth is God producing in your life? What has been the main lesson you have learned this year? God often does His greatest works through our relationships with other people. Vines budding, pomegranates blooming can describe the fruit that comes after a winter season. What are you excited about in this stage of your life? Has God helped you overcome some cold temperatures?
There is hope as you look ahead because of Jesus!
Write down your answers to the following questions:
- What is the most encouraging work you have seen God do recently?
- What is a longing in your heart that you have been asking God for?
- What would make this next season fruitful and fulfilling?
- What relationships do you really sense God presence in the friendship?
- What is one area of your marriage that needs to grow?
For more from Pastor Jesse Bradley and Activate Media Ministries, visit www.activatelife.org