Phil Robertson and the cast of Duck Dynasty (A&E) are on a mission to bring manhood back to America. Does that mean men have to drive trucks, blow up beaver dams, and never shave again? Hear what Phil has to say. Read Phil’s new book “Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as Duck Commander” (Howard Books/Simon and Schuster, 2013). Follow him on Twitter @PhilRobertsonDC.
Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson: Recovering Manhood in America
More in Manhood and Womanhood
- Changing the Trajectory of Perpetual Adolescence
- What Does the Bible Have to Say about Gender and the Possibility of being Transgendered?
- Bedroom vs. Boardroom: Where is a Woman’s Place?
- Why Gospel-Motivated Modesty Works
- Is there a balanced way to view male/female roles in the home and in the Church?